Earth Vortices, Ley Lines and Tectonic Plates
Vortices are high energy spots on the Earth. Earth energy is due to its electromagnetic field. NASA research has proved that the human energy field is tuned in to certain ‘Earth Waves’. (See section Energies) The joining on the surface of the Earth are ‘hot spots’ of energy focus which we know as the vortices of the Earth, these are linked by ley lines. A Ley line is an energy line, some being of more importance than others.
Earth vortices are analogous to the chakras in the human body. There are 9 major chakras in the body, counting two above the head within the etheric field, which are not normally referred to. There are several minor chakras throughout the body. (See section Chakras) The arteries in the human body are analogous to the rivers and waterways of Planet Earth. Ley Lines are analogous to the nervous/energy system in the human body.
Most of the major vortex areas on Earth are well documented. I have made a separate section for these, which can be found under the INDEX below. I have written up data from a personal point of view regarding some of those visited.
Vortices should not be confused with ancient sites such as Stonehenge in the UK or the pyramids of Egypt and Yucatan, Mexico etc. These are known to be places of magnetic and spiritual power. They are not all necessarily vortices.
Vortices are not necessarily of the same structure, size or disposition. They can be volcanoes, high mountains, hot springs, mineral deposits, beneath the ocean, deep gorges, rock outcroppings, and even in deserts like the Sinai and Namib.
It has been stated by several sources including channelings from Edgar Cayce, that crystals were directed during Atlantean times at balancing the ley lines of the Earth's plane, and maintaining stability of Earth. The Earth was moving on its axis with respect to the magnetic poles, just as it still does to this day. However, thousands of years ago it moved to a larger degree which contributed to the destruction of what was known as Atlantis. Crystals were also important to maintain a balance between other planets in the Universe, because of the importance of the vibration of planet Earth in relation to the sun and moon. It is worth mentioning here that during the latter part of the civilisation of Atlantis, misuse of personal power and mis-use of crystals were instrumental in its demise.
Many sacred temples and churches have been built near or on powerful minor vortices. For example, Chartres Cathedral in France, some Mayan and Egyptian temples, and the Potala Palace in Tibet.
When the earth’s crust cracks this often causes tidal waves and volcanic activity. When a major earthquake occurs, the effect is felt along faults and ley lines. For instance when an earthquake occurs in San Francisco it can create mini earthquakes along that fault line for hundreds of miles. This particular fault line is also a major ley line. The ley line begins in the Peruvian Mountains and ends in Alaska, however the fault line continues under the sea of Alaska. Whilst faults may change after activity, ley lines do not.
Large vortices may appear like wheels with the spokes emanating from them being ley lines. Some of these spokes are more powerful than others, just as there seems to be different degrees of strength to the vortices. Energy may whirl through the spokes from the vortices, at different frequencies.
Vortices are placed in alphabetical order, not order of importance.
- Avebury, England
- Ayers Rock, Australia
- Bimini- off Florida coast
- Calgary- Canada, including the area surrounding Lake Louise and
Banff National Park.
- Easter Island- Chile
- Machu Pichu - The Andes, Sth America
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Sedona, Arizona .US
- Tibet, Lhasa
Below are some of the most important minor vortices. I have tried to
cover most countries, in what is a difficult, if not an impossible task.
In many countries I have not been specific about the areas where there
are vortices, or good energy. There are many vortices beneath the sea.
- Armenia (formerly USSR)
- Canary Islands
- Egypt in particular the site of the Pyramids.
- Georgia (formerly USSR)
- Greece and the Greek Island of Patmos
- India many areas, source of the Ganges of great importance.
- Israel Masada and other areas around the Dead Sea.
- Madeira the whole island is a minor vortex
- Morocco Marrakech only
- Peru Lake Titicaca (this area, from the Peruvian Mountains
right through to Alaska has the longest ley line on Earth)
- Russia. All Archangel districts up to Urals. Krasnoyarsk.
- Sth Africa- Okavango Delta
- Spain- All the Sierra including Granada, Cordoba, as well
as Almeria and Sierra Morena.
- Switzerland - Zermatt, Leukerbad, almost all of the Valais
area, Basle and other areas
- Japan Osaka and thermal springs areas.
- USA- Mount Shasta, Yellowstone Park*, Houston to
Note:- Many countries where there are thermal springs are minor
vortices or have high energy areas, however there are exceptions.
*Yellowstone Park is a mixture of positive and negative energy, as are many such places. Yellowstone Park is a catastrophe in wait and it will affect people
hundreds of miles away.
Countries where there are good energies, although they are not Vortices
There are many parts of the world where the energy is strong and of a good nature. They are not vortices, but are worth taking note of. Although this is not a comprehensive list, it does cover many important areas.
- Australia- this is a country of significant positive energy. There is also negative energy, including cities.
- Austria- most of the Alps and rivers, but not cities.
- Brazil of most importance are the rainforests and Iguassu Falls
- Canada- Vancouver Island, Northern Ontario, all of Banff area
- China - Provinces of Guangxi and Guangdong-there is much negative energy elsewhere in this country.
- Cyprus- almost the whole island
- France, Brittany is the most important
- Iceland- the North West and South East have good vibrations, although there is also a great deal of negative energy.
- India- very significantly almost the whole of the continent of India (apart from some cities) has positive energy.
- Italy- Veneto area. Venice, Padua. Verona, Lake Como, Lake Maggiore-the latter of greater significance. All of Umbria.
- Mexico – Sonoran Desert area, Chihuahua
- Netherlands. Much positive energy but no vortices.
- Sinai Desert - as far as the Nile Delta, but not Alexandria
- Sweden, some areas
- Switzerland- Large area south of Geneva this does not include Lake Geneva.
- South America- part of Andes from Machu Picchu to Lake Titicaca- powerful energies- this stops abruptly at La Paz.
- Tunisia and Algiers
- Turkey- a great many high energy areas.
- United Kingdom- area of Cornwall, Wiltshire, Nth. Wales (Aberglaslyn area);
Lindisfarne Isle, Trossachs and Oban in Scotland
- United Arab Emirates
- USA- San Diego, much of California, Lake Powell and Canyonlands to the right of Escalante Desert. S.E. corner of Utah Nth East Idaho, Wyoming, particularly Rock Springs area.
Places of negativity on Earth- including many cities.
Negative energy is a ‘natural’ phenomenon. We need the natural negative
energy to balance the positive. It is not usually harmful to people who live in
these areas, although it is clearly dangerous in earthquake zones and areas
such as Yellowstone Park. It is the negative energy caused by mankind
polluting the atmosphere, particularly in cities which is harmful.
- Moscow, Tel Aviv, Israel, Beijing, Washington, New York, Bonne, Buenos Aires, London, Pretoria, Vienna, Florence. Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur
- All the Grand Canyon area, Phoenix in Arizona, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sierra Nevada’s, Mount St. Helens
- China- Nth West is very bad.
- Hong Kong
- Taiwan & Haiman
- Sth and Nth Korea
- Parts of the Yucatan Peninsula, near Chichen Itza, Mexico
- Haiti- negative energy stretches from Puerto Rico right through all the Lesser Antilles
- Darjeeling, Delhi and Calcutta in India
- New Zealand-much of this country has negative energy
- Astrakhan, Azerbaijan and Caspian-particularly bad, some of this is due to the poisoned Caspian Sea, but not all.
- Iceland- large areas
- Much of Japan-exception Osaka
PLEASE NOTE:- This is from a channelling with Edgar Cayce in 1998.
We are asked to add to this (see Section on Environment)
‘There are more places of negativity on Earth than positive.
Although much of this is due to problems within the Earth’s crust, mankind has not helped their planet or environment. Pollution is the major culprit. The planet earth has poor waste disposal- Landfills can take decades to break down waste matter. Some waste is non biodegradable. Many rivers and waterways are polluted with the result fish die. Many creatures and birds have disappeared because they have lost their natural habitat.
The destruction of rainforests particularly in Brazil is doing untold damage to the Earth.
Mankind is quite simply killing their planet –each one must take responsibility before it is too late. This is already affecting you all. In the future, it will affect your children and their offspring for decades to come.’